2009年9月22日火曜日

Hello! Ciao! Konnichiwa!

Hi! Nice to meet you!
(but excuse me! please read my profile before you read my blog)



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Well,hi again!

This is my first blog in English.



Today I was thinking about my English.

Because I didn't use English a lot recently.

I feel my English is getting worse.

Though I should study it for living in Australia.

I am scared to take the exam `IELTS'

But I can't find the best way to study it.

I am getting nervous.....

So,I decieded to write blog in English.



Anyway,I want to learn English and some Europian languages,espacially Italian.

Because I like Itarian cuisine...lol

I had studied German ,Dutch,Russian,Norwegian,Spanish,Brazil portuguese,French and Itarian.

But all of them are too difficult for me. orz



But I like Italian and hope to learn it again.

And if there were somebodies who want to learn Japanese,I'd love to help them.

So I will write this blog in English and Japanese both from tomorrow.



If there were Itarian who read this and don't mind to teach me Italian,would you please write your message to me.



OK, it is the first one,so I gradually finish to write today.



See you! Ciao! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Nico,

    I would love to help you!!!

    "And if there were somebodies who want to learn Japanese,I'd love to help them."

    Maybe this should be
    "And if there is anybod who wants to learn Japanese, I'd love to help them."

    But you write very well!

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Merinda.

    Thank you for correcting my English.
    I remember it!

    返信削除